We are currently looking for a mechanical engineer and industrial designer to join the team in our central office. Do you have a passion for mountain biking? Do you geek out on the numbers?
Are you obsessed with the how, why and why NOT? Do you look at most bikes and components on the market and think, “I could do better?” Do you work as hard as you ride? Then we need you!
Here are some requirements for vacancy candidates.
Fun, outgoing, excited to work in the bike industry. We’re a small company built around a core group of riders, and we’re passionate about what we do. You should be too.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or equivalent work experience.
- CAD software proficiency required.
- Solidworks experience using defined parameters.
- Hard-surface modeling and/or formed organic shapes created in CAD.
- Knowledge of Rhinoceros 3D Software (or equivalent SolidWorks compatible software).
- Rendering and animation skills.
- Metric based solid tolerance knowledge.